* The front of the new health centre approached from Mill Street.
In advance of its official opening on August 24, people from the area were yesterday given a preview of the new £5 million primary health care resource centre on Mill Street, Llangollen.
The spacious, glass-sided facility on the site of the former River Lodge on the banks of the River Dee, features a very extensive reception/patients' waiting area plus a suite of consulting and GPs' rooms on the ground floor, with a terrace overlooking the river.
Upstairs there is space for additional facilities.
The main staircase incorporates an ornate stained glass window which was once in place at the old Cottage Hospital.
Throughout yesterday afternoon scores of people turned up to see the new building, which is surrounded by parking areas, and were given a guided tour by members of the health centre team.
* The terrace overlooking the river.
* The spacious waiting and reception area.
* The stained glass window on the staircase once sited at the old Cottage Hospital.
* The ground floor corridor containing the GP and consulting rooms.
* The reception area close to the front door.
* The rear aspect of the new health centre.