* Standards are lowered in silent tribute to the fallen.
The service was led by the Vicar, Father Lee Taylor, and other local clergy and included the traditional two minutes' silence and the sounding of the Last Post and Reveille by a bugler from Llangollen Silver Band.
Wreaths were laid on the memorials on behalf of a number of local organisations and clubs including the Town Council and the Royal British Legion, who jointly organised the event, as the names of the fallen of two world wars were read out.
The service was followed by a parade through the streets of the town led by the silver band.
* The service is led by the Vicar, Father Lee Taylor.
* A bugler sounds Last Post.
* Town Mayor, Cllr Jon Haddy, lays a wreath on behalf of the council.
* Phil Stroud, chairman of Llangollen Royal British Legion, lays his wreath.