Thousands stood in the hot sun to see the eisteddfod's traditional Parade of Nations, with contingents from across the globe, make its way through the centre of town this afternoon.
llanblogger was on hand to record the spectacular scenes.
* Town crier Chem Cheminais leads the parade.
* Deputy Mayor Cllr IssyRichards, Llangollen
Vicar Fr Lee Taylor and Mayor Cllr Jon Haddy.
* Llangollen Silver band sets the pace.
* A vintage car with eisteddfod chairman Dr Rhys Davies and president Terry Waite aboard.
* A contingent from the USA.
* Indian dancers form a human pyramid.
* The Karambasamba Band set a hot pace in Bridge Street.
* Crowds pack Castle Street waiting for the big parade.
Post a Comment