* Nsoroma's lively lead drummer led the crowd
in a chorus of If You're Happy and You Know It
at the start of their performance in Centenary Square.
* Beating out that rhythm on their drums.
* Lleisiau'r Afon ladies' choir sing on the World Stage.
* Cor Meibion y Machlud male voice choir perform on the World Stage.
* On the back row was rugby legend JPR Williams.
It was another full day of entertainment action up on the eisteddfod field and in Centenary Square.
A highlight of the programme on the square was a rousing performance by African drumming troupe Nsoroma Culture.
On the World Stage up on the field amongst the groups pleasing the crowds was ladies' choir Lleisiau'r Afon from the Carrog area.
They were followed on stage by Cor Meibion y Machlud, a male voice choir from Cowbridge in the Vale of Glamorgan in whose ranks could be seen Welsh rugby legend JPR Williams.