Get in touch ...

Know of something happening in
Llangollen?
Tweet
us on
@llanblogger

E-mail your contributions to: llanblogger@gmail.com

We are on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/llanbloggercouk/139122552895186



Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Council chief minds his language

* Dr Mohammed Mehmet.

Speaks Welsh at every opportunity

 As thousands of students across the county celebrate their exam success over the last couple of weeks, Denbighshire’s chief executive Mohammed Mehmet was celebrating passing his entry level certificate in Welsh Second Language with flying colours.Dr Mehmet says he has been studying hard and practicing his Welsh at every opportunity and actively invites people to speak Welsh with him whenever possible. Dr Mehmet said: “I am delighted to have passed this first stage but I will not rest on my laurels and look forward to continuing my studies in the coming years to improve my Welsh language skills. “I also hope that my achievements will inspire all non Welsh speaking staff to improve their Welsh Language skills. “

No comments:

Post a Comment