Latest coronavirus update from the Welsh Government, dated yesterday, is:
- Updated: frequently asked questions: https://gov.wales/coronavirus-regulations-guidance
- Updated: Test Trace Protect – your questions: https://gov.wales/test-trace-protect-your-questions
- NHS admissions and hospitalisations during the pandemic https://gov.wales/nhs-beds-admissions-and-hospitalisations-during-coronavirus-covid-19-pandemic-13-15-november-2020
- Survey of people’s views about coronavirus: https://gov.wales/survey-public-views-coronavirus-covid-19-6-9-november-2020
Coronavirus in numbers
- The latest figures published by Public Health Wales today show there have been 892 new cases of coronavirus, bringing the total to 67,106 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Wales since the start of the pandemic.
- Sadly, there were two further deaths reported by Public Health Wales today. The total number of deaths reported by Public Health Wales is 2,209.
- These figures are updated daily at: https://public.tableau.com/profile/public.health.wales.health.protection#!/vizhome/RapidCOVID-19virology-Public/Headlinesummary
- Public Health Wales is publishing the bi-weekly local authority review of coronavirus cases, which includes details of infection rates in people under 25 and over 60 – the report is available under the local authority tab on the surveillance dashboard: https://public.tableau.com/profile/public.health.wales.health.protection#!/vizhome/RapidCOVID-19virology-Public/Headlinesummary
Where to find the latest information
- Information about the new national measures in place in Wales is available at: https://gov.wales/coronavirus-regulations-guidance
- Public Health Wales provides a daily update about the number of cases of coronavirus in Wales. It is available at: https://covid19-phwstatement.nhs.wales/
- Information about coronavirus is available on the Welsh Government’s website at https://gov.wales/coronavirus and https://llyw.cymru/coronafeirws
- Information about support for businesses is available at the Business Wales website https://businesswales.gov.wales/coronavirus-advice/
- If you can help the effort to produce PPE in Wales please visit https://businesswales.gov.wales/news-and-blogs/news/provision-critical-equipment-and-personal-protection-equipment-ppe
- The Welsh Government holds a regular media briefing about coronavirus. These are on-the-record, on-camera and supported by a BSL interpreter. These are held at 12.15pm and live-streamed on our @WelshGovernment Twitter channel.
o Health Minister Vaughan Gething held today’s press conference. You can watch again at: https://twitter.com/WelshGovernment/status/1328310687462871041