Llangollen Museum will be taking part in the annual North East Wales Heritage Forum History Fair in Ruthin on Saturday, March 14.
What has become the leading destination for meeting local history and heritage groups will be taking place in Denbighshire Archives at Ruthin Gaol between 11am and 4pm.
You are invited to come and see a wide range of displays and meet local history and heritage groups from across North East Wales.
Characters from Ruthin Gaol will be giving mini-talks and objects from around the county will be on display. Entry to the event is free and all ages are welcome.
Apart from Llangollen Museum, those taking part will be:
- Denbighshire Archives
- Denbighshire Heritage Service
- Ruthin Gaol
- Flintshire Record Office
- Denbighshire Historical Society
- Glyndwr University History Department
- Northop Heritage Group
- New Glyn Valley Heritage Trust
- North East Wales Heritage Forum
- Ruthin and District Civic Association
- Buckley Society
- Dating Old Welsh Houses
- Cefn Mawr Museum
- Rhyl History Club
- CADVAS (Corwen and Dee Valley Archaeological Society)
* See the Facebook events page https://www.facebook.com/events/625352554947477/