* Visitors throng one of the main exhibition areas at Hamper Llangollen 2012.
This year's Hamper Llangollen food festival looks like a sizzling success.
Crowds began to flock into the town's International Pavilion as soon as the doors opened at 10am today (Saturday) and were still queuing to get in late into the afternoon.
And there's still another day of the event which has temporarily turned the town into a foodie heaven.
Hamper Llangollen 2012 facts
- Venue: The Royal International Pavilion, Llangollen
- Dates: Saturday October 20, Sunday October 21
- Times: 10am to 5pm both days
- Entry fee: £5, under 16s free
- Parking: On-site and nearby car parks
- Tickets available on the door