* Historical re-enactors battle it out.
Rain failed to dampen the enthusiasm for this afternoon's annual summer fete at Plas Newydd organised once again by the Rotary Club of Llangollen and the Inner Wheel Club of Llangollen.
To music provided by Llangollen Silver Band, people who went along enjoyed a host of attractions including historical re-enactments, Punch & Judy and magician plus a range of stalls and sideshows.
llanblogger was on hand to record the afternoon's events.
* The flower and plant stall was a blooming success.
* Llangollen Silver Band set the tone for the afternoon.
* Town Mayor, Cllr Jon Haddy checks out a craft stall.
* A re-enactment warrior shows no mercy to his vanquished opponent.
* The field is mine!
* The Scout stall is fully prepared for fun.
* Youngsters try their hand at hook-a-duck.
* A little close-up magic under cover.