* Santa Specials will run again this year at Llangollen Railway.
What better way to kick off the festive celebrations than visiting the Llangollen Railway's popular Santa Specials?
A well established tradition for many families in the Dee Valley and further afield, the Santa Specials are sure to create memories which you and your family can share forever.
- Take a steam train ride to Carrog (which we have renamed Lapland especially for Santa's visit) and back along the scenic Dee Valley.
- Come face to face with Father Christmas and his crew of happy elves as they travel through the train handing gifts out to the children, as well as a mince pie and festive tipple for the adults. Children also receive a treat and a juice during the outward journey.
- Soak in the festive atmosphere at Carrog, with children being able to join Father Christmas on-board his sleigh for photographs.
- Guaranteed seats at a train time of your choice
Trains depart from Llangollen at 11.00am, 11.55am, 1.35pm and 2.30pm on selected dates throughout December
A limited number of compartments will be available on-board each Santa Train, offering you an exclusive space away from the other passengers. Compartments are available for up to a maximum of 8 people and are priced at £150.
Advance booking for our Santa Specials is essential. Spaces are booking up fast to get your tickets today.
* For full details and availability, visit: http://www.llangollen-railway.co.uk/event/santa-specials-2015/
Post a Comment