Five things we might be able to do again if lockdown is eased
* People might be able to make greater use of outdoor spaces if circumstances allow the lockdown to be eased.
According to a story this afternoon in the Daily Post online, there are five things people could be allowed to do again if Prime Minister Boris Johnson eases lockdown restrictions from next Monday as expected.
* Unlimited exercise outside
* Employees could return to their place of work
* You can make use of outdoor spaces
* You could be allowed to visit garden centres
* You could visit high street stores and cemeteries