* Are65 years of age or over
* Have a chronic disease such as heart, renal, liver, neurological or respiratory disease
* Have diabetes
* Have had a stroke or TIA
* Are in receipt of a carer’s allowance or are the carer of an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if the carer falls ill
* Are pregnant
* Are a community first responder
* Are a member of a recognised voluntary organisation which provides planned emergency first aid at organised public events.
To book your appointment please ring the Health Centre on 01978 860625.
Post a Comment