Denbighshire residents are being urged to switch to electronic council tax billing – with an Ipad2 up for grabs for one lucky customer.
Those that have already registered for e-billing or those who register before 31 July will be entered into the draw for the Ipad, kindly donated by Capita Plc.
The council says there are many benefits to receiving bills electronically:
· It’s faster – you can see your bill as soon as it is available.
· It’s simple and convenient.
· It saves paper, so it’s better for the environment.
· It helps reduce printing and postage costs.
· You have the option to download and print the bill if needed.
· Each person named on the bill can receive their own copy.
· You can view your bill outside normal opening hours, 7 days a week.
· You will always know where your bill is.
· It uses a secure email system.
· It’s free of charge.
You must be an account holder if you would like to take up this option. All you need to do is send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, address and council tax reference number. Once your request is processed, all future or amended bills will be issued to your email address. (Terms & conditions apply. They can be found at: www.denbighshire.gov.uk)