Scores came flocking to the annual garden fete staged jointly by Llangollen Rotary Club and Llangollen Inner Wheel at Plas Newydd earlier this afternoon (Saturday).
Organisers aimed to include attractions for all the family, and these ranged from a fierce-looking medieval battle re-enactment by the Cwmwd Ial group to a bouncy castle for the youngsters.
There was also a traditional Punch and Judy man, a children's magician and a range of stalls including football, darts, coconuts and hook-a-duck games.
Llangollen Silver band played a number of selections during the afternoon.
open all afternoon serving tea, coffee cakes and sandwiches.
This event has been held continuously for over 50 years and this year a record number of charities and organizations from the town applied for stalls.
All proceeds from the event will be going to good causes.
* Llangollen Silver Band perform.
* The bouncy castle proved to be a popular attraction.
* Also for the youngsters was a jungle slide.
* Llangollen Prostate Cancer Support Group was one of the organisations represented.
* Face painting was available during the afternoon.
* Kids try their skills on the hook-a-duck stall.
* Members of the Cwmwd Ial group join battle.
* Down and out.
* The fight goes on to thrill spectators.
* The toy stall was well visited.
* Fete-goers try their luck on the bottle stall.
* A magician delights the crowds.