As part of its March for Business campaign Denbighshire County Council is hosting a Taste for Local day of information and networking, bringing together the county’s food and drink producers and hospitality business across the region.
To be held at Myddelton College, Peake's Lane, Denbigh LL16 3EN on Wednesday March 8, from 10am-4pm, the event includes:
- Food and Drink trade displays
- Presentations from government and industry speakers
- By invitation only business lunch consisting of locally produced ingredients, and a menu to inspire use of Denbighshire’s food and drink products
- Afternoon training workshop for hospitality businesses
* For more information, go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/taste-for-local-blas-lleol-tickets-31414215765