Denbighshire County Council is hosting its latest Landlord Roadshow at Llangollen Pavilion on Tuesday November 1.
The event, which runs between 12 noon and 7pm, is held twice a year by the council's Housing Enforcement Team and provides help, advice, training sessions and presentations for landlords in the county.
There will be help and advice with a range of topics, including Rent Smart Wales, Housing Disrepair, Housing Options and Homelessness, Letting Agents, Energy Efficiency, North Wales Police & Fire Service, Landlord Insurance, My Deposits and Direct Collection Bailiffs.
* 1pm – Rent Smart Wales – Short presentation on new legislation for landlords registering and licensing followed by Q & A
* 2pm – SJL Insurance Services – Presentation Landlord Insurance and how to avoid having your insurance claim refused followed by Q & A
* 3pm – North Wales Police – Training. What all landlords need to know about modern slavery followed by Q & A
* 4pm – Energy Grants – Presentation on free grants available to landlords followed by Q & A
* 5pm – DCC housing Services – Presentation about Landlord incentives, preventing homelessness followed by Q & A
* 6pm – High Court Enforcement Services as seen on TV’s ‘The Sheriffs are coming’ - Presentation on Enforcement services followed by Q & A.
Organisers say there's no need to book a place at this event, and people can come and go throughout the day.
* For more information, call 01824 706389.