Snow in Denbighshire – Sunday morning
Snow has fallen in parts of Denbighshire overnight and this morning.
Gritting teams have been out and about treating the county’s roads and continue to do so this morning.
The Horseshoe Pass is closed, but all other routes are passable with care advised.
Leisure Centres and Facilities:
• Ruthin, Denbigh and Prestatyn - open, All Weather pitches closed.
• St Asaph, Nova, Rhyl – open
• Llangollen - open but care needed on the hill • Corwen - closed
• Ruthin Craft Centre – open
• North Wales Bowls Centre & Rhyl Harbour –open