Get in touch ...

Know of something happening in
Llangollen?
Tweet
us on
@llanblogger

E-mail your contributions to: llanblogger@gmail.com

We are on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/llanbloggercouk/139122552895186



Thursday, September 17, 2026

Ronan Keating and Blue coming to Live at Llangollen 2027

 

* Ronan Keating is coming to Live at Llangollen 2027.

Pop icon Ronan Keating is bringing his world tour to North Wales next summer for a special night celebrating his 30-year career.

 

The chart-topper will perform at Live at Llangollen Pavilion 2027 on Thursday July 1 as part of the Just Getting Started World Tour which will see him bring his catalogue of Boyzone classics and global solo hits to audiences worldwide.

 

He will be joined on the night by Blue and the Germein Sisters.

 

Tickets for this unmissable date go on general sale 10am on Friday September 25 from to llangollen.net and ticketmaster.co.uk

 

The Just Getting Started World Tour celebrates the songs, stories and moments that have made Ronan one of the world’s most enduring entertainers, bringing the hits audiences have loved for decades into a new chapter, with fresh energy, renewed passion and the perspective of an artist who knows himself better than ever.

 

Looking ahead to the tour, Ronan said: “I’ve been incredibly lucky to have spent more than three decades doing what I love. I’ve travelled the world, made records I’m enormously proud of and, most importantly, had audiences singing those songs back to me night after night.



* Blue.

 

“The reason I’ve called this tour Just Getting Started is because I genuinely feel I’m entering a new chapter. I understand myself, my music and what I want to say more clearly than ever before, and I want to celebrate these songs with audiences in a way that feels fresh. I feel creatively energised, deeply grateful and more connected to what I do than ever, and I can’t wait to share that with people around the world.”

 

Across Boyzone and a highly successful solo career that escalated Ronan to a household name around the world, he has sold more than 45 million records globally, spanning a catalogue of 21 albums. His first solo album, Ronan, went straight to No.1 in the UK achieving 4 x Platinum status and spent over a year in the charts (63 weeks). While his album, 10 Years Of Hits, not only went straight to No. 1 but as of today, has surpassed 2 billion streams. This is testament to the songs’ timelessness and Ronan’s enduring relevance.

 

With endless No.1 singles and albums to his name, plus a Guinness World Record for having 30 consecutive UK Top 10 singles, surpassing the previous benchmark set by Elvis Presley, Ronan has established himself as one of the most commercially successful Irish artists of his generation.

 

Blue are not only celebrating more than 25 years in the business, which has seen them consistently regarded as one of the UK’s best pop bands, but truly being back at the top of their game.

 

This year saw the double BRIT Award winner’s release Reflections – the band’s stunning fourth studio album to hit the UK Top 5.

 

With Reflections, Blue’s founder members Antony Costa, Duncan James, Lee Ryan and Simon Webbe are doing just that: reflecting on their shared history, their partnership, their friendship. On their passion for their band that means all four original members are still standing strong.

 

Their quarter-century career encompasses three consecutive UK Number 1 albums (All Rise, One Love, Guilty); 11 Top 10 singles including the Number 1 smashes Too Close, If You Came Back and Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word (with Elton John); enduring Noughties pop classics One Love and All Rise, and two BRIT Awards (British Breakthrough Act 2002 and British Pop Act 2003).



Germein Sisters.

 

Opening the night at Llangollen Pavilion will be Australian pop trio Germein Sisters.

 

The headline concert is presented as part of an ongoing partnership with Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod and Live Nation promoters Cuffe and Taylor.

 

Artistic Director of the Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod Dave Danford said: “I’m thrilled that Ronan Keating will be coming to Llangollen next summer. Between Ronan and guests Blue, they have provided the soundtrack to so many people’s lives, with an incredible collection of songs that audiences know and love, and I think bringing them together for one night in the Pavilion is going to create a fantastic atmosphere.

 

“This is exactly the kind of joyful, big occasion we want Live at Llangollen to be known for, and it is another really exciting addition to our 2027 programme. We have already announced some wonderful artists, and there is still plenty more to come.”

 

Ronan Keating joins Jack Savoretti and James Morrison among the first headliners announced for Live at Llangollen Pavilion 2027.

 

For more information go to llangollen.net and ticketmaster.co.uk

 

FOLLOW RONAN KEATING

WEBSITE | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | APPLE MUSIC | SPOTIFY | YOUTUBE

FOLLOW BLUE

WEBSITE | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | APPLE MUSIC | SPOTIFY | YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.