Get in touch ...

Know of something happening in
Llangollen?
Tweet
us on
@llanblogger

E-mail your contributions to: llanblogger@gmail.com

We are on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/llanbloggercouk/139122552895186



Thursday, June 27, 2024

Contact me direct with your waste collection problems, says councillor

With no sign of any improvement in Denbighshire's ongoing waste collection crisis a Llangollen county councillor is encouraging people whose bin collections have been missed to get in touch with her direct.

Cllr Karen Edwards says she has been inundated with calls for help from people whose recyclable waste has not been picked up, sometimes since the controversial new collection system was introduced in the first week of June.

She added: "I have been able to help in a number of cases but if people don't tell me about I obviously can't assist them.

"If you have a problem with your recyclable waste collection please email me at: Karen.Edwards@denbighshire.gov.uk simply stating your address and postcode and how long you have been waiting for a collection and I will look into it for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment