* Improving town centre traffic flow is on the agenda, says Labour's newsletter.
In their latest newsletter members of Labour's team in Llangollen give an update on a number of key issues in the town.
* Town Traffic – Llangollen’s town and county councils are working closely with the Welsh Government on plans to completely remodel the town centre to greatly improve the flow of vehicles and pedestrians.
* Double yellow lines – The A5 will soon have double yellow lines on both sides right through the town following concerns over parked vehicles causing tailbacks, particularly on busy days.
* Air Quality – Traffic pollution on the A5 is very close to the European limit, according to a Friends of the Earth survey. Cllr Graham Timms says he is working with the county council to monitor air quality in Llangollen, with three testing stations being set up. The first results are expected back in March.
* Community Garden – The situation is changing by the day at the moment, but a satisfactory outcome moves ever closer. Well done to those who campaigned to keep the group growing.