Get in touch ...
Know of something happening in
us on @llanblogger
E-mail your contributions to: email@example.com
We are on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/llanbloggercouk/139122552895186
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Flu jabs now available at health centre
Llangollen Health Centre has asked us to publish the following message about flu jabs ...
Our flu vaccinations have now arrived.
You qualify for a flu vaccination on the NHS if you:
* 65 years of age or over
* have a chronic disease such as heart, renal, liver, neurological or respiratory disease
* have diabetes
* have had a stroke or TIA
* are in receipt of a carer’s allowance or are the carer of an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if the carer falls ill
* are pregnant
* are a community first responder
* are a member of a recognised voluntary organisation which provides planned emergency first aid at organised public events
Children aged two and three years (born on or after 1 September 2011 and on or before 31 August 2013), are eligible to have a nasal vaccination.
* To book your appointment please ring the Health Centre on 01978 860625.