Denbighshire County Council's Revenues and Benefits Department have launched a new on-line service offering customers secure online access to their benefit claims, Council Tax accounts and Business Rates accounts via the internet.
Among the many features available, customers will be able to log in and:
• view their own benefit claim details
• view their own account balances and payments
• report changes in their circumstances
• make payment arrangements and apply for discounts
• view notification letters and bills that we have issued to them
• choose to receive email notifications instead of paper bills and letters
A council spokesman said: "This is a huge step forward in our continuing efforts to keep improving services for our customers, who can now access their details at their own convenience and make use of the new online services listed above, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week."
To register for any of these services, click register here|.