Get in touch ...
Know of something happening in
us on @llanblogger
E-mail your contributions to: email@example.com
We are on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/llanbloggercouk/139122552895186
Monday, February 11, 2013
Fed up with being cold?
Are you struggling to heat your home because of poor housing conditions or low income?
If so, the Denbighshire Advice Network has issued the following contacts for free, friendly and effective advice:
* North Wales Energy Advice Centre - Free Energy Advice Line 0800 954 0658
* DCC Welfare Rights Team - Free phone advice line: 0800 169 6625
* Rhyl Benefits Advice Shop - Free Phone: 0800 0740 333
* Age Concern - Phone: 01745 816 947
* Care and Repair - Phone: 0300 800 4484
* Shelter for Housing Advice - Free phone: 0845 075 5005
* Denbighshire Citizens Advice Bureau - 01745 334 568
* Nest: Welsh Government’s fuel poverty advice - 0808 8082244 (Freephone)